Not So Happy Film Festival premiers in the summer of 2020, not in a theater near you but in the middle of nowhere in Sweden.
In the forest of Sweden, a small film festival will take place from 3 – 5 July 2020 at Bluesberry Woods in Västra Ämtervik.
International Film Submission to the first Not So Happy Film Festival is now open!
How to submit your film We are a small film festival with the mission to encourage filmmakers to reach another audience. If your submission fits the theme of the Not So Happy Film Festival, you are welcome to contact us.
We take applications for:
- Feature films. The length can be 45 minutes or longer.
- Documentaries. The length can be 15 minutes or longer.
- Short films. The length can be 45 minutes or shorter.
- Art films. The length should be under two hours.
All applications must be made through email: email@example.com or via https://filmfreeway.com/NotSoHappyFilmFestival We charge an application fee of 5 Euro (deadline May 1, 2020). This is an administrative fee, and does not guarantee that the film will be selected. The entry fee is non-refundable. Your film must be subtitled in English (if the original dialogue is not entirely in English). Unfortunately we don’t have the possibility to return DVD’s and usb drives. Our decision of accepted/not accepted will be announced to you before June 1, 2020 or earlier.
How to submit your film
- Pay the fee of 5 Euro after we have received your submission. You’ll receive a confirmation of your submission with the info on how to pay.
- If you have a copy of your film online, you can send us the link.
- If you want to send us a DVD or USB stick, send it to:
Dennis Rodie Aplungsåsen 23 686 95 Västra Ämtervik Sweden
With the submission, tell us a little bit about yourself and your film.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org